Friday, October 7, 2016

Education Leaders Support Kristel Ann Foster for TUSD

Thank you to former TUSD Board members Bruce Burke, Lolly Almquist, MaryBelle McCorkle and Thomas Castillo for hosting such a lovely event for my re-election campaign. There support means the most, because they've been in my shoes and understand the struggles, surprises and joy associated with serving on this Board. 

I also want to thank former superintendent Roger Pheuffer, Dr. Alan Storm, JTED Superintendent and Deputy Superintendent Ross Sheard for joining us and supporting my campaign.  

Many other former and current TUSD administrators joined us and support my work moving forward on the Governing Board. Again, their support is very telling to what we've accomplished, are committed to and hope to keep moving forward.  





No comments:

Post a Comment