Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Who is Kristel Ann Foster?

I am a teacher and a public-education advocate completing my first term on the Tucson Unified Governing Board. I am honored to bring an educator’s perspective to the decisions we make to move Tucson Unified forward.

At the height of a very contentious time, my win in 2012 helped transform district leadership and the direction the district was headed. I am proud of my work with Superintendent Dr. HT Sanchez and my fellow Board members, Cam Juarez and Adelita Grijalva. Together, we focus on the goals outlined in our community-created Five Year Strategic Plan. This collaboration, continuity, stability and articulated vision was missing for a long time in TUSD. 

We can’t stop and start over again right now!

I am committed to this organization, our strategic plan and seek re-election to assure its completion.

FosterforTUSD.com/about

No comments:

Post a Comment